Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FHE Golf night

Well, Devon got his wish come true. The girls agreed to go give golf a try with dad. We invited Mike to go with us and he ended up working with Leah while Devon worked with Hannah. I was the designated picture taker and lounge lizard.

I did end up taking a few swings and my ideas of golf were proved ture. I am terrible at trying to hit that little white ball and ...........it's boring.

It was fun to watch everyone and the girls actually had a good time and will be taking some private lessons! Hannah had a blast driving the cart and after all the years of driving a Quad out at the dunes, realized that using a steering wheel is much different than handle bars. She had fun and made sure she parked me in the SUN every time we stopped. Mike was a great sport as these 9 holes took us 2.5 hours! Leah was his chauffer! Thanks for the cheesy pose, girls! This is the "Are we having fun yet" Smile.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time! I have never been golfing and know that I would probably get a little bored myself, as even mini-golf makes for some pretty large *yawns* in my book!

    ReplyDelete