Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Heritage Makers Annual Reunion in Anaheim this past weekend was AMAZING.
It was the "all about me" weekend as we all joked! I had been waiting an entire year for my offical recognition for attaining Director status within the Leadership Ranks of the company.
This was a moment I had been dreaming of for a long time and it all was in slow motion for me and I wanted to stand there forever, listening to 400+ people cheer for me and snap my picture. Total Paparazzi moment..................and I loved every minute of it! Yeah, it's true, I can't tell a lie, you know me. Chris Lee our CEO and Doug Cloward our co-founder are in the picutre with me.
Here are Kym and I and a few of our consultants who attended with us. This theme night was "Racing to Reunion" so we were suited up for "the race". We had a weekend of laughs, tears, learning and sharing................I am so blessed to be able to associate with such great and strong women who share the same values of family and heritage as I do. And yet I know there are so many more out there! How did I get so lucky?

It truly was a great weekend and my heart is full of gratitude for those who have~
  • had the courage to share their vision
  • march forward when everyone tells them they can't "do it
  • sacraficed so much to help me and others like me
  • filled there lives with goodness

I am truly blessed. I came away from this weekend even more dedicated to my own personal vision of preserving heritage ~ with a desire to inspire everyone that passes my way!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Penny! I'll be there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you Penny! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your tiara and have you wear it for the beehives, okay?! Way to stay committed to your purpose.

    ReplyDelete