Sunday, September 20, 2009

Penny goes to Vegas!



Yes, it's true. I spent the last 4 days in Vegas, without Devon.
It was our Annual Heritage Makers Reunion! What an amazing time I had with 400 other women who are driven and passionate about preserving family heritage. We spent 99% of our time inside the Flamingo hotel but we didn't even notice because we had so much fun, learned so much, were uplifted and edified. Wow, I am so lucky to be doing something I love so much. I can hardly wait to introduce the new products and services I have to offer now!
Make sure you are subscribing to my business blog: http://publishwithpenny.org to see what's new.


I am in the middle and Nancy and Cynthia (2 of my consultants from Idaho) are on either side of me. No, we did not look like this all weekend, just the opening night for our theme "Let's get Loud". The group picture was my team and Kym's team who attended.
It was so fun to go up to someone from our home office (who I knew) and start talking with them. It would take them a few looks and minutes to figure out who I was - ha ha ha hah.
Wow, this little company isn't so little anymore! I just can't believe where we are going. New products, new tools, new features! I LOVE WHAT I DO!
I wish I could have had more time to explore a little bit - outside of the Vegas strip -- yuck. I will NEVER take my family to Vegas (the strip) -- oh so trashy. But I hear that outside of the strip there is so much to do and so much to see. Maybe someday.....


1 comment: